Professional Carpet Cleaning
Pace Cleaning Systems specializes in professional carpet cleaning throughout Utah and Wyoming. Our top-of-the-line Rotovac extraction cleaner is designed to safely extract dirt, allergens, spots, and odors from your carpet.
Experts In Residential Carpet Cleaning
Carpet receives the most use and abuse in the home! Pets, kids, and dirty shoes all lead to deep-seated dirt that can become stuck within the carpet’s fibers. Our licensed professionals will evaluate your carpets, determine the carpet material, and test the PH level of carpeting before treatment. Our goal is to provide the cleanest extraction process without causing color bleeding or damaging the delicate fibers of your home’s carpeting.
Our Cleaning Process
Prior to treatment, we recommend all homeowners dry vacuum their carpeting to remove excess hair, dirt, and dust build-up.
- Our friendly professionals will discuss the layout of your carpet cleaning needs, determine the type of material of your carpet, determine the density of the padding, test the PH level of the carpet, and make note of any stains and odors that are bothering you.
- Once we evaluate your carpet cleaning needs, we then determine the best treatment method. Some carpets with heavy stains may require pre-treatment spray to loosen stains, making it easier for our equipment to carefully extract them.
- We use the best technology available, starting with our weighted pre-spray scrubber. Our weighted scrubber has two heads instead of one and cleans in opposite directions allowing it to thoroughly remove dirt, allergens, and odors from your carpet.
- Once the pre-treatment scrubbing is complete, we go over the carpets with our Rotovac to pull out odors and dirt deeply embedded in the carpeting and padding.
- We then use a high-pressure wet wand to gently clean the carpet fibers.
- Lastly, we use a carpet grooming tool to ensure your home’s carpet looks clean, fresh, and almost brand new!
***We cannot guarantee the removal of all stains or odors***
How Often Should I Clean My Home’s Carpet?
We recommend cleaning your home’s carpeting every six to 12 months. For homes with high traffic due to children and pets, we recommend professional carpet cleaning every three to six months.
How Quickly Can I Walk On My Carpet After It’s Clean?
We use a special carpet grooming tool to help dry out the carpet quickly. We recommend allowing the carpet to dry before walking on it to prevent dirt from becoming embedded in the fibers.
I Have Rust Spots; Will Carpet Cleaning Remove Them?
Rust spots are unique and often a permanent problem. When we come to your home, we can evaluate the rust spot and determine if we will be able to extract it. The longer a stain is left in the carpet, the more likely it will become permanent. We cannot guarantee the removal of any rust spots or deep stains.